A Telecommunication service company located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Telecommunication service company in Lekki Phase 1 requires the services of a Lawyer to assist in the Site Acquisition unit.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc), creating relations of trust.
- Represent the organization as agreed by the Business Development and Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide sound legal advice to the company and make recommendations to Management as necessary.
- Attend special committee meetings and offer advice as required.
- Prepare reports as may be required by your line manager.
- Compliance to procedures laid down in the organization.
- Any other task as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Law graduate with at least 2 to 5 years post law school experience
- Property law background is an added advantage
- Marketing, Negotiation skill and inter-governmental relations experience is an advantage.
- Must be flexible to travel at short notice
- Proficient in legal drafting and conveyance.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format, and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must reside in lekki and environs