- Edo: APC’s Ize-Iyamu reacts as PDP declares him unfit to succeed Obaseki July 8, 2020
- Adisa Logun: Gov Abdulrazaq’s Chief Staff died of coronavirus – Kwara Govt July 8, 2020
- BREAKING: Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 30,000 as NCDC confirms 503 new cases July 8, 2020
- NBA warns First Bank against giving legal advice July 8, 2020
- Ghana reopens 600 Nigerian shops after six months July 8, 2020
Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the All Progressives Congress Party (APC) governorship candidate in Edo State, has condemned the latest comment against him by the Peoples Democratic...
Introduction Owing to the prolonged lockdown that was occasioned as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic ravaging the globe, this necessitated the closure of...
Real Estate & Property
File photo: Dead phone batteries sold as tokunbo Nigeria’s e-waste recycler, Hinckley Recycling, in partnership with Closing the Loop, a Dutch sustainable tech innovator,...
The Bayelsa State Governorship Election Tribunal has rejected an application by the Liberation Movement (LM) to be made a party in the petition challenging...
The Council of Legal Education has said that 1, 864 students of the Nigerian Law School passed the Bar Final Examinations conducted in January. The...
Law Enforcement Agencies
The U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE, is set to deport foreign students in the United States whose schools will switch to online classes...