Enugu State Judiciary, Obra Foundation & Law Pavilion are set to hold a zoom webinar on a virtual court hearing on the theme: “Virtual Court Hearing: The New Normal”
This is contained in a notice which was made available to newsmen
Meanwhile, the special guests at the webinar are:
1. Chief M.E Eze: Honorable Attorney General, Enugu State
2. Hon Justice N.P Emehelu FCIArb, F.DRI. FICMC: Honourable Chief judge of Enugu State.
Furthermore, the panelists that are to discuss at the webinar are:
1. Chief (Mrs) A.J Offiah, SAN, FCIArb: Principal Partner, Obra Legal
2. Mr Ope olugasa: Legal tech expert, MD/CEO Lawpavilion
3. Mr ikeazor Akaraiwe: Principal Partner, Led Rehoboth Partners
4. Hon Justice Ngozika Oji: Judge of the Enugu State High Court & Chairman Enugu ICT Committee on Virtual Hearing.
In addition, Ikechukwu Onouma, Esq: Managing Partner, Obra legal would be moderating the webinar.
Meanwhile, the webinar is scheduled to hold thus:
Date: 11th August, 2020.
Time : 2pm
To register visit: