The Law Firm of Amadi Jerry & Co. (Victoria Chambers) is calling for articles and papers for publication in a Book to be published Honour of the Hon. Justice Ejembi Eko, JSC.
Jerry Amadi, who is the Editor-in-chief of the proposed Book, said in an advertisement made available to TheNigeriaLawyer that submission must be original and scholarly and must be on contemporary legal issues in law, practice and procedure.
Hard and electronic copies of submissions should reach the Editor-in-Chief on or before 30th September, 2021.
Read details below:
CALL FOR PAPERS
A BOOK IN HONOUR OF THE HON. JUSTICE EJEMBI EKO, JSC
The office of Amadi Jerry & Co. (Victoria Chambers) and the Editor-in-Chief of the Book in Honour of the Hon. Justice Ejembi Eko, JSC call for submissions of original scholarly articles, case reviews, case notes, short notes, statute reviews and law reforms on contemporary legal issues in law, practice and procedure for consideration for publication in a Book in Honour of the Hon. Justice Ejembi Eko, JSC.
Two hard copies of submissions should be sent to:
Book in Honour of the Hon. Justice Ejembi Eko, JSC
Amadi Jerry & Co. (Victoria Chambers)
Plot 2, Uwaoma Close
Beside Romans Filling Station
Off Ada George Road
Also send an electronic copy to: email@example.com, Tel.: 08035526491
Please, kindly take note of the following:
- Papers must be well-researched, original and must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Submissions must deal with contemporary issues in law, legal practice and legal education.
- It shall be the contributor’s responsibilities to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and that the contribution does not contain any material that infringes copyright, or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Abstract of not more than 300 words must be submitted along with the manuscript, and submissions should contain brief personal details of the contributor, particularly email address and postal address.
- Citations should follow the Oxford University Standard for Citations of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), or the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers (NALT) Uniform Citation Guides.
- Submissions should be word-processed and typed in A4 paper size; 1.5 line spacing; 15 to 25 pages with corresponding (automatic) footnotes; Times New Roman font; body text font size 12, and footnote font size 10.
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed, and they will be particularly judged based on originality, accuracy, methodological soundness and relevance. Authors are however encouraged to do thorough proof reading of their works before submission.
- Hard and electronic copies of submissions should reach the Editor-in-Chief on or before 30th September, 2021.
Please, accept the assurances of my highest regard.
Dr. Jerry Amadi