Elizade University is a private University situated in Ilara-Mokiri, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, veisatile and proactive candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Legal Services) – EUNASS 9
- A minimum of LLB, BL, with five (5) years administrative experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Candidates must also have evidence of NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their Applications and Credentials as well as ten (10) copies of their detailed current Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full name (surname first and in capital letters)
- Position Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Address (include GSM number & e-mail address)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained w:ith Dates
- Working Experience
- Names, addresses, GSM numbers and e-mail addresses of three referees.
Applicants are advised to request their referees to send their reports under confidential cover.
All Applications and referees reports should be sent to the address below:
P.M.B. 002, Ilara-Mokin,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.