The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN, has organized an orientation program for its graduates who are in the process of applying for admission into the Nigerian Law School
This is contained in a Press Release made available to newsmen signed by the Registrar of the school, Felix I. Edoka
“The Orientation programme is compulsory for the law graduates. The schedule of activities for the Orientation Programme is shall be sent directly to the email addresses of the graduates.
For the avoidance of doubt, the list of the graduates that are qualified to participate in the Orientation Programme can be found at https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/noun-law-graduates” the Notice reads in part
Edoka added that the affected graduates are expected to pay the sum of N25, 000 each using the following steps
1. Go to www.remita.net
2. Click on Pay Federal Government Agency and fill the required fields
3. Who do you want to pay: National Open University
4. Name of Service/Purpose: MISCELLANEOUS INCOME
5. Include the amount, payer’s name, phone number, email address
5. Submit then use the generated RRR to make your payment at any commercial bank of your choice
Recall that after several years of frustration, the law graduates of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) are to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School from 2022.
The decision was made by the Body of Benchers at its meeting on Thursday, November 26, 2020, presided over by O. C. J. Okocha, SAN.