The Nigerian Bar Association(NBA) will on Thursday, 18th March, 2021 at Emerald Event Centre, General Edet Akpan Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, by 9am hold its National Executive Council meeting.
This is contained in a circular dated the 26th day of February, 2021 made available to Legaldeskng, signed by the Secretary-General of the Nigerian Bar Association, Mrs. Joyce Oduah. Note that attendance for the meeting is limited to statutory and Co-opted NEC Members only.
Read the Notice Below
There will be a meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Nigerian
Bar Association (NBA) on the date and at the time and venue specified hereunder:
DATE: Thursday 18th March, 2021
TIME: 9:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: Emerald Event Center, General Edet Akpan Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
1. NBA Prayer
2. Review of the Minutes of the NBA-NEC Meeting of Tuesday 15th December, 2020
3. Matters Arising from the Minutes
4. President’s Address
5. National Secretariat Report
6. Financial Report and Related/Ancillary Matters
7. Reports from Sections, Committees and Fora
8. State of the Nation
9. Any Other Business
1. This meeting will be held in strict compliance with the Covid-19 protocols and guidelines as established by the Federal Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and attendance shall be limited to statutory and coopted NEC Members only.
2. Documents required for the NEC Meeting will be circulated, to NEC Members, by e-mail ahead of the meeting. Members are therefore encouraged to attend the meeting with their devices (Laptops, i-Pads, Smart Phones etc.) with which they can view the said documen Members may also wish to print and bring with them, hard copies of the documents for the meeting.
3. NEC Members will be expected to arrive Uyo on Wednesday 17th March, 2021 and to depart on Friday 19th March, 2021. For hotel bookings and reservations, kindly contact the Welfare Secretary, Mr. Kunle Edun, on 0803 869 5936.
4. For further inquiries, please contact the General Secretary or M Ezekiel David of the NBA Bar Services Department on 0703 700 0903.
JOYCE ODUAH, FICMC General Secretary, NBA