WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs.
Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Level: Entry level
- We are looking for a highly experienced professional with the experience and capacity to fill applications with regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with consultants to facilitate approval of applications.
- Directly interface with regulatory authorities in connection with applications.
- Provide initial drafts for articles, pitches and client notices, conduct general research, legal inquiries and initial drafts for legal opinions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws or LLB,
- Must possess post-call work experience of 2-3 years with a law firm.
- Must possess very good writing ability and proficient in the use of Ms Word and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the role applying for as the subject of your mail