Oyo State – Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
Oyo State consists of 33 Local Government Areas.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission, invites applications for:
Job Title: State Counsel
Grade Level: 09
Undergoing a one year pupilage programme and performing the following duties under supervision:
- Rendering legal advice to ministries, government departments, and other government agencies.
- Preparing legal documents relating to the administration of the estate of deceased persons.
- Drafting and filing legal documents in courts.
- Appearing for the government in matters of civil litigation in courts.
- Drafting arid vetting laws and legislations.
- Collecting data.
Method of Entry / Requirement
- By direct appointment of a candidate who is legally qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online