Big Brother season 6 housemate, Cross has said he nearly died as a child after he was poisoned by someone.
Cross disclosed this to his fellow housemates, Whitemoney and Angel on Monday.
He said the horrible experience left him with the habit of being too selective with food.
Cross confessed to always feeling bad when he visits his friends and cannot eat what they cook.
“I know am a bit selective with foods but it’s not that I do it on purpose. While growing up I was poisoned and it wasn’t a good experience.
“Ever since then I have found it difficult to eat a lot of foods. It even pains me more when I go to my friends’ houses and then their girlfriends cook delicious meals and I cannot eat it,” he said.